Do I Have a Slip and Fall Case?

Slip and Fall

When you have been injured due to a Slip and Fall there are a couple of quick checks you can make to see if you should speak with a Slip and Fall Attorney.  First, you should ask yourself where did the Slip and Fall happen and second, what caused you to Slip and Fall.  Dependent on the answer to these questions you may be best served by hiring or speaking to Slip and Fall Attorneys.

The first question to ask is where did the Slip and Fall happen?  In order for your Slip and Fall Attorney to file a claim and obtain compensation on your behalf, the Slip and Fall needs to happen on property that is not under your control.  The classic examples of this are grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores and dependent on the circumstances, the home of another.  Another example is at apartment complexes but in this instance your Slip and Fall Attorney can usually only help you if your Slip and Fall happened in the common area of the complex.  If you are hurt in your apartment it can be difficult to maintain a case unless the Slip and Fall was caused by a defective feature of the apartment outside your control.  Due to the unique nature of every case it is important that you contact a Slip and Fall Attorney in any instance that you think there may be grounds for a case.

The Second question to ask will be covered in another post but if you have any questions you should contact a Slip and Fall Attorney to discuss your case.

The information provided is for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice.  No attorney-client relationship is created by this post.  The choice of an attorney is an important one and should not be based on advertising alone.